We offer a revision of style and ortho typography that includes a correction of the spelling, grammar and coherence to the documents in English. What we do can be summarized in the following points:
- Find and correct spelling errors (accents, capital letters, etc.)
- Standardize the style of the text (bullets, number writing, italics, etc.)
- Add connectors between paragraphs.
- Improve the cohesion of the text.
- Correct lexical errors.
- Eliminate repetitions or ambiguities, colloquial terms, cacophony and typographical errors.
- Establish a correct score.
- Rethink when necessary some sentences to improve the structure of the text.
- Some of these are APA, ICONTEC, Functional System, Chicago Style, Harvard Style, Vancouver or specific formats of each university.
The service includes:
- Correct construction of citations and references.
- Plagiarism review.
- Preparation of indexes and special lists.
- Standardization of the format of the document according to the applied standard.
- Correction of type of letter, margins, interlineado, titles, breaks of page, numeration, etc.
- Automation in document titles as well as figures, tables and annexes.
- We review each paragraph of your document to verify that there is no involuntary plagiarism, and in case this is presented we make the appointment correctly to avoid problems in your university.
- In addition, if necessary, we indicate the parts that you must paraphrase or delete so that the document complies with the required citation rule.